Thursday, March 22, 2007

self evaluation

Attainment = 2
i think that i could achieve better overall by trying harder at all aspects in the subject.

Effort =3
i think that i can try harder to organise myself and getting work completed on time.

Punctuality=2

sometimes i arrive a little late, i have to improove by getting to lessons on time.

Submission and quality of homework=3
i need to improove the quality of my work and get it handed in n time. i can start by spending more time on my work. however i feel i did do weel in my independant study, and that i did put a lot of effort into my coursework.

Ability to work independently =2
i am able to work independantly for example for my independant study i went to the library and did not get any gudance on how to go about writting my essay

Quality of writing =3
i think my overall quality of writting is ok. when i try hard it's not so bad but i have to watch out for little errors such as spellings, i can improve this by proofreading all my work.

Organisation of Media folder=2
i have my media folder which has everything in there, but i can organise it more and put divders to section off my work so i know what is where and that will save me from the hastle of looking through my whole folder to look for a certain sheet.

Oral contributions in class =3
i could contribute more in class, and take part in class discussions. when i do like the topic i do get into it and contribute, but i should do it more.

Quality of coursework =2
i think my independant study went very well for my 1st draft. i was happy because mr.munro said it has the patential to be a very good essay. even though i didnt spent to long on it and it was last min i did put a lot of effort into it, and did spend ageeeesss on it.
Standard of Module 5 blog (Year 13s only) =3

i could improove the blog by putting more pictures to make it more attractive and do my blog work in more detail
Standard of Module 6 blog (Year 13s only)=3

same for med 5 blog ..

3 improvements

improove my blog= when there is blog work set.do it in detail
improove punctuality= make sure i am there in time whenthe lesson starts.
contribute more in class= take part in class discussions more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home